30 Day Returns Policy, includes Free Returns for UK Mainland.
International Calls: + 44 (0) 1604 649245
Freephone (UK landlines only, network rates may vary): 0808 1786999
Any items purchased as Christmas presents prior to the 10th November will be offered an exchange only, any items purchased after this date from the 10th November onwards which fall outside of the current 30 days refund policy can be issued with a refund until the 10th January. Any items returned after the 10th January will not be eligible for a refund.
1. Please ensure all items returned are unworn/ unused with original labels & packaging in place.
Any items returned in a non-sellable condition will not be accepted.
2. Wrap return items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes.
3. State your reason for return using our easy code guide, along with the Product Code, Item Description and Reason for return.
4. We are unable to exchange, if you would like to order something new then please place a new order and we will refund the item once we have received your return.
5. Include completed Returns Form within package, including your Name, Email, telephone Number and Order Number.
– Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. shoe box)
6. If you are a UK Mainland resident, returns are FREE, cut out the pre-paid Returns Label on reverse and attach to outside of the package, visit a post office to send via Royal Mail.
Goods are the customers’ responsibility until they arrive at our depot.
7. Please allow 3-5 working days once your returns have reached us, to give us time to process your returns.
You have 30 days to return your item/s from receiving your parcel.